Kennebunkport, Maine is rich with quintessential New England allure and unique attractions. We can direct you to:
- Places to watch lobstermen bring in their catch
- Take a stroll past the home of two ex-presidents!
- Walk the “museum in the streets”
- Slip into a swank restaurant for a cocktail and fresh local oysters!
- View Goat Island Lighthouse and Cape Porpoise
- Hit the many local beaches
- Explore the ocean and estuaries by boat or kayak
When you stay with us we will go through a map to highlight these and other local favorites.