Every morning here at our Kennebunkport, ME inn starts with our delicious breakfast using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. For early risers, freshly brewed coffee, and an assortment of teas and hot cocoa is available at 7:00 a.m. Join us for breakfast in the dining room anytime between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., or enjoy the fresh air on our wrap around veranda with it’s sweeping views of the tidal Kennbunk river.
Breakfast begins with orange juice or a freshly blended smoothie, followed by a seasonal fruit course. Finally, you will be treated to the main entrée which may include Jim’s famous apple stuffed french toast, a slice of delicious spinach, tomato and chevre quiche or a plate of hot blueberry pancakes. Entrees may be accompanied by a meat such as bacon or sausage, as well as one of our scrumptious homemade muffins, scones or delicious breads. Each plate comes beautifully garnished with fresh fruit or flowers from our garden.
Main courses alternate daily between sweet and savory offerings. Although we have a daily set menu at our Kennebunkport, ME inn, we cater to the needs of our guests so please let us know how we can accommodate your special request.
Examples of a typical breakfast menu:
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Fruit cup with lemon sorbet and garnished with fresh mint
- Belgium waffles topped with sautéed Maine Cortland apples and freshly whipped cream sprinkled with toasted almonds; waffles will be served with Maine real maple syrup and a side of bacon
- Freshly blended strawberry banana smoothie
- Ginger poached pears topped with lemon cream
- Tomato, spinach and chevre quiche served with sautéed asparagus spears flavored with orange zest, spicy apple coffee cake and all natural breakfast sausage